Agriculture Families

Klamath County Agriculture Families Resources

Oregon Child Development (541) 884-8812
Serves: Agriculture families who meet federal poverty guidelines.
Services: Head start services, transportation, food, child development,
mental health.

Oregon Human Development Corporation (541) 883-7186
Serves: Low income and agricultural families or individuals. Legal work status documented.
Services: Bilingual staff. Education, vocation, employment, emergency financial assistance for rent/utility. Low-income weatherization for general population.

Click here to return back to the Klamath County Reentry Initiative Homepage.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License