Klamath County Housing Resources

Serves: All
Services: Information on housing: renting, home ownership, subsidized

Klamath Housing Authority (541) 884-0649) Ext.10
Serves: Low income families
Services: Rental assistance is through a waiting list for Section 8 vouchers and Public Housing. Klamath Housing Authority does not offer emergency housing assistance.

Lutheran Community Services NW (541) 883-3471
Serves: Adults, youth and families - OHP and private insurance accepted; Sliding fee scale based on income.
Services: Transitional housing, counseling, outpatient alcohol & drug, evaluations, therapy, mental health, parent skills.

Click here to return back to the Klamath County Reentry Initiative Homepage.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License